Smile Makeovers in Sacramento
Smile makeovers are a fantastic way to totally change the way your smile looks. Smile makeovers combine restorative procedures such as dental implants and crowns with cosmetic dentistry procedures like teeth whitening and dental bonding.
At our Sacramento dental practice, Dr. Redford is an expert cosmetic and restorative dentist. If you need to fix your smile, but don’t know where to start, get in touch with Redford Smiles today at (916)-565-2570.
If you want to see more information about our smile makeovers, take a look at our smile gallery, and continue reading to learn more about the process!
What Is A Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is a comprehensive, customizable dental treatment plan. At Redford Dental, Dr. Redford specializes in providing patients with fantastic, custom-tailored smile makeovers.
Combining both restorative and cosmetic dentistry techniques, a smile makeover can revolutionize the way that you look and feel.
Whether you’re missing teeth due to tooth decay or periodontal disease, or have misshapen or stained teeth, a smile makeover may be the perfect solution.
The smile makeover process for each patient is different. Depending on the condition of your teeth, Dr. Redford may recommend a wide variety of different procedures and treatments.
Common Smile Makeover Treatments
Most smile makeovers incorporate at least one of these following treatments.
- Dental bonding – Dental bonding restores the natural shape and appearance of a tooth that has been damaged, and can also correct minor tooth misalignment.
- Dental shaping – Dental shaping removes small amounts of enamel. This corrects alignment issues and reshapes teeth.
- Teeth whitening – Teeth whitening is the most common smile makeover treatment. Powerful teeth whitening services from Redford Smiles enhance your teeth, making them up to 10 shades brighter in a single session.
- Veneers – Veneers are used to strengthen and cover misshapen or stained teeth. These wafer-thin shells provide a natural appearance, and are often used to fill in gaps in the teeth.
- Invisalign – Invisalign or other orthodontic treatment may be required for smile makeovers. By shifting teeth into proper alignment, Invisalign prepares the mouth for additional restorative and cosmetic treatments.
- Replacement of crowns/fillings – Metal crowns and fillings may be grayish and unsightly. These fillings and crowns are removed and replaced with modern ceramic, resin, or porcelain options, restoring a natural smile.
- Dental crowns – Damaged or severely misshapen teeth may require the fitting and application of a dental crown. This crown restores the natural shape and appearance of the tooth, and protects it from further damage.
- Dental inlays/onlays – Dental inlays or onlays are used to replace an old metal amalgam filling, or to restore the shape of teeth damaged due to decay or periodontal disease.
Other less common treatments include dental bridges and implants to replace missing teeth. Other cosmetic procedures include gingivectomies, which can reduce the prominence of the gums and provide a more appealing smile.
What Aspects Of My Smile Can Be Improved?
Almost every aspect of your smile can be improved with a comprehensive smile makeover from Redford Smiles. Here are some commonly-seen issues that we treat with smile makeovers.
- Stained and discolored teeth – Stained and discolored teeth are very common, and are usually treated with a combination of dental bonding and teeth whitening.
- Tooth alignment and spacing – Tooth alignment and spacing may be treated with a variety of different treatments. Orthodontic devices such as Invisalign are often used to shift teeth. Dental bonding or veneers also correct minor gaps and alignment issues.
- Tooth imbalance and shape – Dental shaping and bonding are commonly used to treat misshapen or imbalanced teeth.
- Replacement of missing teeth – If you are missing one or more teeth, Dr. Redford may recommend a treatment such as a dental implant, dentures (false teeth), or a dental bridge to restore the natural appearance of your smile.
- Reshaping of gums – Procedures like gingivectomies reshape the gums, providing a more natural, aesthetically-pleasing appearance.
Whether you simply need teeth whitening and teeth reshaping, or must replace multiple teeth to restore your smile, Redford Smiles is the best choice for a smile makeover in Sacramento. Contact us for an appointment now at (916) 565-2570.
Smile Makeover Before and After
The results of a comprehensive smile makeover from Redford Smiles are absolutely fantastic. Take a look at some of our previous patients in our smile gallery, or read our patient testimonials on our website!
A comprehensive smile makeover from Redford Smiles has quite a few benefits. Let’s take a look at few of these now.
- Higher self-esteem – The most obvious benefit of a smile makeover is higher self-esteem. In a study by VCU, a straight, bright smile can have a major impact on overall self-esteem and self-perception.
By correcting issues like missing or misaligned teeth, Dr. Redford at Redford Smiles can help you feel happier and more confident.
- A healthier mouth – A smile makeover can result in a much healthier mouth. Dental implants prevent shifting of teeth due to gaps, and dental crowns protect damaged and vulnerable teeth. Even cosmetic treatments like porcelain veneers can strengthen teeth, and promote a healthier mouth.
- Proper bite alignment – Treatments such as Invisalign shift teeth into a proper bite position. Bite alignment issues cause premature tooth wear, and can also contribute to issues like bruxism (teeth grinding).
Call Us Now To Schedule An Appointment
If you’re looking for a Sacramento dentist for a smile makeover, Redford Smiles is here to help. At our cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry practice, Dr. Redford specializes in helping fix your smile.
From simple procedures like teeth whitening, to more in-depth treatments such as Invisalign and veneers, Dr. Redford will help you create a custom smile makeover plan. With our advanced technology and deep cosmetic dentistry experience, you’ll get the best service in all of Sacramento.
Don’t wait. Get the smile of your dreams today with a smile makeover from Redford Smiles! Call us now for an appointment at (916) 565-2570, or visit our office at 79 Scripps Dr. Suite 204, Sacramento, CA 95825.